What is Supercool?
Supercool is a relayer-as-a-service that lets web3 businesses automate on-chain operations and give users better UX when executing transactions.
With Supercool, companies can automatically create transactions in response to on-chain and off-chain events and let their users create gasless transactions across all EVM compatible networks including Ethereum, Polygon, Optimism, and many other chains.
Supercool offers two main products:
- Relayer/Paymaster: programatically create and manage transactions without worrying about gas prices, nonces, or private key management. Can be used to manage your smart contract operations, give your users gasless transactions, and more.
- Automation Engine: Transaction rule creation engine that allows you to automate smart contracts in response to on-chain and off-chain events.
There are a few relayer services in the market, but here are a few of the ways Supercool is different:
- Supercool is designed with the best queuing practices from traditional web2 systems like Kafka and SQS. Our goal is to bring these tried-and-true methods to the world of web3, ensuring the smoothest possible experience when it comes to handling blockchain transactions. For example:
- exactly once transaction delivery
- parallel and sequential transactions
- Dependent transactions
- Supercool has predictable pricing which is unaffected by gas price or blockchain to make it easy for businesses to budget and plan for transaction costs independent of market volatility.